Monday, April 11, 2011

airport people

So I am headed to phoenix this morning for a mini vacation before i head back to work in the next few weeks. I made my way to DIA a few hours early as heidi had an earlier flight out than mine.
I have never traveled much. In fact... even though almost every flight I have ever been on has departed from or arrived at DIA I still don't know my way around much. I can't get anywhere around the airport without reading every sign I still don't really understand the east and west terminal thing and I dont know which parking lot is cheapest.

Now let me introduce you to my mother in law heidi. She has been traveling 2-3 weeks a month for the last few years. She casually strolls into the airport without pause. The biggest drama being that her "usual spot" in the parking lot is blocked off by construction.

Being here at 8 am on a Monday in mid April has given me chance to people watch more of these... commuter fliers. An interesting segment of the population indeed.

I will keep you all updated on my travels this week but it will be from my phone so forgive any spelling or formatting errors. Hope everyone has great week 8 will be.thinking of you from my pool chair.
Cheers, Lia
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment