Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A little something

I feel compelled to write something this evening, but have opened up blogger multiple times and come up with nothing specific to say.
I am a little sore today. It kinda just feels like after you do too many situps. There are specific twinges of pain that come and go. I think that is just the post-pardum joy of everything shrinking back where it is supposed to be.
I did the tiniest bit of sewing. But since it was to make the easiest sundress in the entire world, I finished a project in that short 35 minutes or so.

The fabric came with the top already "smocked" gathered with the stretchiness already there which was... shall we say, SUPER CONVENIENT.
So, all it took was to pressing the bottom so I could hem it properly, and sewing the two cut sides together and WHAM! new sundress. I'm headed to phoenix for a couple days in two weeks and I think this new dress of mine will come in handy. And I suppose it will get warm here in Colorado pretty soonish. Boat season is just around the corner they say. Time is passing by relatively quickly, only three more weeks of leave time... hopefully, pending doctor approval.
So that is all for tonight. Hope everyone is well.


No comments:

Post a Comment